tiistai 27. joulukuuta 2016

Merry Christmas!

(c) Elina Puhjo
Merry Christmas!

I was asked to participate a Christmas Calendar project organized by Finnish foreign ministry and This Is Finland. They wanted to show 24 weird skills to the world. I was asked to write small Christmas greetings and I wanted to talk about dreams. I could never have imagined that life as a horseback archery student in Iran would be possible, but here I am! So never say never and be just as weird as you are - even the strangest dreams might come true!


Happy and dream filled Christmas time!

See the Christmas Calendar here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Gauchoux Open, Ranska

(c) Jouke Boerma Korona-aika iski, vieden mukanaan valtaosan kansainvälisistä kisoista - ja niinpä blogin kirjoittaminen on myös ollut tauol...